Brooklyn - 6 Month Portrait Session

The last few months have been extremely busy for our little family.  We sold our little house in Downtown Clayton, moved in with Justin's dad for about 2 months and bought our new forever home a little over a month ago.  We still have tons to unpack and new furniture to get, but we are happy.  Happy to have found a wonderful home for our baby to grow up in.  This is the house he'll create all of his childhood memories in.  :)  It's a wonderful feeling.  With selling, buying and moving and let's not forget working full-time and part-time as a photographer, and on top of all of this trying to do my best at being a wife and mother...you can imagine why I haven't been blogging.  :)  I can't wait to share all the fun photo sessions I've done in the last few months.  We'll start with this sweet 6 month old baby girl.  What a cutie pie!!!  Since it's been so miserably hot, we decided to do a morning session.  And we didn't want to risk having to cancel the session because of the daily summer storms we've been having.  I was so impressed with how calm and collected Brooklyn was.  She simply adores her parents and would flash the cutest smile when she saw them.  These photos were taken at Brooklyn's Grandparent's house.  They have a beautiful garden.  I even joked with them to let me rent the backyard for photo sessions.  :)
















Comments